Touchscreen Upgrade Program
How to Upgrade Your Touchscreen Program Manually via a USB drive?
We recommend you update your printer’s touchscreen program before your first print. Please follow the following instruction to update your touch screen program with a USB drive:
- Download the Upgrade Program
- Before you switch on the printer, plug in the USB drive with saved Update Program to the USB port of your printer.
- Switch on the printer.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to finish the upgrade process.
- Before you start printing, please check the UP Studio version is above 188.8.131.52.
- We suggestions you using Chrome or Firefox browser to download the latest upgrade program.
Installation Notes for UP mini 2 ES Touch Screen Program:
If the current touchscreen program is before 1.3.14, you need to do the following:
1, Save the Upgrade Program file to the root directory of a USB Drive.
2, Make sure the name of the program is called update_usb.tt (case sensitive).
If the current touchscreen program is after 1.3.14, you need to download the program to a USB drive for installation.
Installation Notes for UP300 Touch Screen Program:
Save the upgrade program file to the root directory of a USB Drive, and make sure the name is up300_x.x.x_update.tt (case sensitive), x.x.x being the version number.
|1, Updated the auto calibration process for UP600.|
|2, Updated the display of current/history/thumb drive printing list.|
|3, Updated the reset function to fix/format SD Card.|
|4, Remove the log file when upgrading the touchscreen program from the thumb drive.|
|5, Added the messages for filement withdrawal process for dual extrusion systems.|
|6, Various bug fixes.|