Touchscreen Upgrade Program
How to Upgrade Your Touchscreen Program Manually via a USB drive?
We recommend you update your printer’s touchscreen program before your first print. Please follow the following instruction to update your touch screen program with a USB drive:
- Download the Upgrade Program
- Before you switch on the printer, plug in the USB drive with saved Update Program to the USB port of your printer.
- Switch on the printer.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to finish the upgrade process.
- Before you start printing, please check the UP Studio version is above 22.214.171.124.
- We suggestions you using Chrome or Firefox browser to download the latest upgrade program.
Installation Notes for UP mini 2 ES Touch Screen Program:
If the current touchscreen program is before 1.3.14, you need to do the following:
1, Save the Upgrade Program file to the root directory of a USB Drive.
2, Make sure the name of the program is called update_usb.tt (case sensitive).
If the current touchscreen program is after 1.3.14, you need to download the program to a USB drive for installation.
Installation Notes for UP300 Touch Screen Program:
Save the upgrade program file to the root directory of a USB Drive, and make sure the name is up300_x.x.x_update.tt (case sensitive), x.x.x being the version number.
|1, Fixed the issue that when the touchscreen program restarts, it fails to resume the ongoing print job.|
|2, Stopped applying the strategy that when printing the purge tower, use the main extruder instead of the second extruder.|
|3, Started using larger fonts for Chinese Language.|
|4, Due to the instability of the build table temperature, the temperature control algorithm for the build chamber by changing the build tables temperature was not feasible. Stopped this strategy.|
|5, Slow down data transmission to avoid possible transmission errors.|