Next generation Slicer UP Studio 3 (Beta)
- Lightening fast model slicing and loading.
- Fine tuning printing paramters in finer granularity.
- Provide a large number of parameters to accommedation complex printing requirements.
- Allow sub model definition to meet special printing requirements of industrial mechanical properties.
- Support dual extrusion.
- Support adding scripts (Gcodes) to print jobs for customized functions.
- And many many more features.
For software instructions, please visit our support hub.
We need your feedback, and please write to us email@example.com
UP Studio 3.2.5 (Beta) Release
Release Notes for UP Studio3 3.2.5
1, Support More New Models
Added support for new machine models: Cetus2, UP350, UP Plus 3, UP mini 3, and UP200.
2, Child Models
- Optimized the work flow to add a Child Model.
- Optimized the display of the Child Model view.
- Added the display samples for the Base Model and the Child Model.
- Added the option Extruder 3 and Surface Mode.
3, Right Click Menu
- Added “Image Texture”: Added Images
- Added “Reload Purge Tower”: Reload the Purge Tower.
- Added “Set Main Model”: After loading multiple models, this command will set the Main Model, and other models will be treated as the Child Models to the Main Model.
- Added “Decompose Color Model”: Decompose the model into many models, and set the biggest model as the Main Model, and the other models will be treated as Child Models with the type Extruder 2.
- Added “Paint”: To pick up a surface, perform operations like cropping, deletin and stretching.
4, Purge Tower
- Added Load Purge Tower in the File Menu
- In the Child Model Mode, users can define a Purge Tower using any existing models.
- In the Config, users can define Auto Load Purge Tower, the number of perimeters, and infills.
- Users can define dimensions for the L-shapes and hexagons.
- Added printing options:
Print – Seam Optimization – String Factor, Ending Factor
- Added Extruder 3 settings.
- Added Purge Tower settings.
- Added Print Cooling settings, and print scripts for Print Cooling and Stop Cooling for the fan on the dual extruder.
- Optimized “Infill First”
- Removed the “Entity ID”, and changed it to select the extruder number for the different path, and added “Top Raft”.
6, Two Wizards
- After installing the software for the first time, and once the Soda is up and running, the wizard can help the users to select “Printer – # of Extruders – Nozzle Diameter – Layer Height”. If the users select Reset, once Soda restarts, the wizard will be running again.
- In the Normal GUI with dual extrusion, once a model is loaded, a wizard will guide users to define Child Model or load images.
7, Layer View
- Added the view for Extruder 3.
- Added the display of the filament mixing area on the scanning path.
8, Other Features:
- Optimized the Function Panel on the left, Tiertime Menu, and the Main Menu.
- Added Main Menu Items: Help, and Feedback.
- Optimized the settings of the extruders and the parameters.
- Added the support for Spiral Printing Mode Spiral Printing Mode is only available in the single wall vase mode for printers with ESP32 system.
- Optimized the top label of the extruder: Show the filament color that the extruder extrudes.
- Optimized the “Print” button.
- Various bug fixes.
1, Added the platform leveling for Cetus2 and UP Plus 3.
2, Auto leveling for Cetus2 and UP Plus 3 changed from 9-point to 12-point.