UP Studio 3 Beta (Code Name: Soda)
Next generation Slicer UP Studio 3 (Beta)
- Lightening fast model slicing and loading.
- Fine tuning printing paramters in finer granularity.
- Provide a large number of parameters to accommedation complex printing requirements.
- Allow sub model definition to meet special printing requirements of industrial mechanical properties.
- Support dual extrusion.
- Support adding scripts (Gcodes) to print jobs for customized functions.
- And many many more features.
For software instructions, please visit our support hub.
We need your feedback, and please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
UP Studio 3.2.7 (Beta) Release
Release Date: 2022-11-06
Release Notes for UP Studio3 3.2.7
1, Added support for UP mini 3 and Cetus 2.
2, Added support for 3D model formats: AMF and OBJ.
3, Added default settings for all different machine models, nozzles, and layer heights.
4, Added new parameters:
- a) Path – Custom Angle
- b) Path – Compact Code
- c) Printer – Separate Extruder
- d) Printer – X/Y/Z (Dual Nozzles)
6, Added a confirmation dialog when setting a parent model, whether the child model will follow the parent model when the parent model changes (e.g. Scaling).
7, Removed the support for TSK merging.
8, Bug fixes:
- a) Fixed the zero position in X5
- b) Fixed the dimension error for 300D and 350D when switching to dual extrusion.
- c) Fixed the issue with dual extrusion in Wand, 9-point leveling the extruder could bang in the machine cover.
- d) Fixed the issue in Wand failing to record the 9-point leveling values.
- e) Various other bugs and performance improvement.