Commercial posts

How print better models
wilsonj

Commercial posts

Post by wilsonj » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi All, just wondering what the feeling is on commercial posts?

Ideally it would be nice to have a "for sale" section in the forum dedicated to this, rather than post inbetween "normal" forum posts.

I don't want to open the flood gates here either, as this forum seems to be quite light on moderation and apart from the odd spam it works pretty well.

I also realise that a few of us already have advertising in our signatures, and this might be enough.

Thoughts?
Regards
Jamie
3DPrinterGear.com.au

Lawrence

Re: Commercial posts

Post by Lawrence » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Good idea.
A "commercial" section would be good, but only if it is for products and services related to 3D printing.
This would give an avenue for those in the forum who have created great improvements for the Up! to sell them to other members unable to source or machine the parts needed in those improvements. Also, in some countries we do not have access to certain items, so so maybe it could have an "item wanted" section in it. So, maybe it could be an OFFERED and WANTED section.

eyUP

Post by eyUP » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am

I agree it could be a good idea.
I'm sure many users will have bits and pieces no longer needed, or left-over due to MOQ's
We have a mechanically damaged UP! Printer which will more than likely end up in the skip - it would be ideal for someone with the time to repair it (or use for spare parts)
I wouldn't want to see blatant advertising or self promotion though

wilsonj

Post by wilsonj » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:38 pm

How about, for now at least, commercial announcements, for sale and wanted ads get listed in one topic? Like this one. Provided, of course, they are directly related to the UP line of printers.

It could be a nice "one stop shop" for people's upgrades, from both resellers and inventive users. Instead of scouring the forum for Drew's parts, JuliaDee's spool holder and of course my bits! ;) and others.
Regards
Jamie
3DPrinterGear.com.au

josejuako

Post by josejuako » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 am

Very good , I do the administrations . Really nice .

jajajajajajajaja