1.7+ Raft Issues

Support for UP Software. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
marto

1.7+ Raft Issues

Post by marto » Tue May 23, 2017 1:56 am

Been a while since jumping on the forum but I have been having lots of issues with 1.7+ with the raft peeling off and looking crappy on the bottom. I have not ticked the "Easy Peel" option or changed anything but the rafts look different and the bottom surface looks terrible.

Has anyone else noticed this? I know at least one of my other friends who have Ups can. I run 3 personally.

I also went to downgrade back to 1.6 on mac (as this is what I am running at home with no issues) and sadly can't as the latest version is only version available through the store. I have tried pkg download for 2.15 says to contact developer when I go to install.

Pretty damn frustrating when things are broken and I can't even go back a version to when they were working.

Steve

ifloyd

Re: 1.7+ Raft Issues

Post by ifloyd » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 pm

I have noticed it as well I run the windows version and the last one that put a good surface on bottom of the parts was 1.4XX.
It is really bad and I think its got even worse with the last couple of versions.
I check almost daily to see if a new release is out hopping it will fix this.

Acris

Re: 1.7+ Raft Issues

Post by Acris » Thu May 25, 2017 12:11 pm

marto wrote:Been a while since jumping on the forum but I have been having lots of issues with 1.7+ with the raft peeling off and looking crappy on the bottom. I have not ticked the "Easy Peel" option or changed anything but the rafts look different and the bottom surface looks terrible.

Has anyone else noticed this? I know at least one of my other friends who have Ups can. I run 3 personally.

I also went to downgrade back to 1.6 on mac (as this is what I am running at home with no issues) and sadly can't as the latest version is only version available through the store. I have tried pkg download for 2.15 says to contact developer when I go to install.

Pretty damn frustrating when things are broken and I can't even go back a version to when they were working.

Steve

I just got through installing the new studio software and ran into the same problem.

Checking off the easy peel option solved it for me.

Good luck!