more bugs, this one is SERIOUS!!!
something is fscked after installing the STUDIO with the whole system ?! now when I start 2.18 and say - preheat for 1h if the machine is freshly powered on - the bed will heat up to 100C and will try to keep those 100C as usual ..
now after I installed studio, used it for few tests, found that chain link that won't import properly, I need to print those chains now to add to my new cnc so I start 2.18 again, and dang first print is preheat goes to 100, but after print the bed is at 50C not 100!! I say preheat it keeps the bed at 50C, not 100C, I let bed cool down completely (28C), I click preheat, it gets the bed at 50C and stays there ?!
so something from the STUDIO (in studio I did setup some custom materials with different bed temp, maybe 50C can't remember will check later on after I finish printing few batches of these links in 2.18) is messing up with the 2.18 .. did the studio put some values into firmware or .. dunno .. but this is not good
in order to fully move to STUDIO you would have to
1. make sure you at least add a "minimize" button if you can't make it run in window (who's "brilliant" idea was this anyway?!?!?! to make a "full screen, computer overtaking application" for a process that runs for hours without any user input ?! ... selecting this metro full screen gui was a huuuge mistake)
2. make sure studio can import files at least as good as 2.18 (you have one example of the file not importing properly, I'll attach one more example here in this note of the STL that won't import properly into STUDIO)
3. make sure slicer is at least as good as 2.18 (for now the biggest issue I have is with holes, I was hoping new slicer will handle holes better then 2.18, but you are actually handling then worse
so this is 3 things you have to solve for anyone to consider moving to studio full time ..  should be piece of cake (few minutes of work),  can be a bit more work but can be really fixed in a week, just go to thingiverse and youmagine (better youmagine, more "unfriendly" models there) and download bunch of stl's and try to import them
and  .. dunno what you changed in your slicing routine at all ..
now some things that are annoying and missing .. not crucial but ..
- autologin, if you want me to login to my account to use studio, and you are already remembering my email and my pass, add a checkbox for "auto login" so I don't have to do it manually every time
- "straighten" button, your "Rotation" is really touchy, please add a "straighten" button that will make bottom face of the object parallel, sitting on the build plate.
- DRO view - display the numeric values of rotation around every axes for the object with absolute values from the import, not the relative ones
- make the app work in window too
- PREVIEW - this is super mega turbo giga important issue that will improve value of the studio by many orders of magnitude!!!!