Can't add stl file in UpStudio 1.5.1.1

Support for UP mini. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
bodkin77

Can't add stl file in UpStudio 1.5.1.1

Post by bodkin77 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:19 am

I can't use the UpStudio software 1.5.1.1 because when I try to add a file, like bunny.stl, no image comes up. Is there another software or how to use it thanks?

Tiertime_Bryant

Re: Can't add stl file in UpStudio 1.5.1.1

Post by Tiertime_Bryant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:42 am

Hi,
Now i can add every stl file through the UP Studio V1.5.1.1,and i guess the reason why you couldn't was the error of the install files,or the stl files have some wrong surface,and so on......
So,could you please try to download the latest version of the UP Studio software and install again?or,i wish you share your stl files to me to make sure if it was OK!
TKS!

bodkin77

Post by bodkin77 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:51 am

Ok I went for the reinstall but I have ended up with a different software called UP! and it loads the bunny.stl successfully. Is there some reason to use the UpStudio 1.5.1.1? Is it better? I want to eventually make my own designs and import them from Sketchup. thanks

Tiertime_Bryant

Post by Tiertime_Bryant » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:36 am

Hi,
The UP Studio software can give you more convenient interactive experience and more wonderful print results because of the new function such as wifi connection,customized material,the more convenient calibration method,share and download the STLfiles,print slot(you can save 10 files by it),and so on......
So,I recommend you to use the UP Studio software.
I am so sory for your current problems,but i wish you to share your stl files(bunny.stl ?) to me to check out what was the reason?
Best Regards!