Up mini CPU upgrade : some problems :-(

Support for UP mini. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
snakesrules

Up mini CPU upgrade : some problems :-(

Post by snakesrules » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello there,
i received today my up mini cpu upgrade and as for now , it's totally useless because it sees all the wifi networks around except mine :o
I use last version of Up Studio on 2 differents computer ( Win 10 ) and no way to see my network .

EDIT : SOLVED by setting my wifi network channel below 10

Another regret , is that i'm unable to preheat the bed in Up studio ( Works OK in Up 2.18 ) !! when will you reactivate this function for old printers ?

one bug : leds inside the printer are always on , not off after a timer as before where you had to push the front button to light on again

Tiertime-Jason

Re: Up mini CPU upgrade : some problems :-(

Post by Tiertime-Jason » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:49 am

There should be a manual preheat in the maintenance section that you can choose from preheating 15-60 minutes.

snakesrules

Post by snakesrules » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:44 am

Hello Jason,
the preheat option is grayed and i can't activate it with the last Up Studio software. Works fine in Up 2.18 version .

JersyBeast

Post by JersyBeast » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:14 pm

I just upgraded and have this issue too. I was told by the online support (via email) that pre heat is disabled for some reason for older Up Mini's (mine is a ver 1).

I get around it by starting a print with the "Preheat" option on. While it won't ever print, it will trigger the heat bed. After 5-10 minutes, I kill the job, then reprint with the "PreHeat" option now disabled. This way the bed is already warm when it starts printing and then the heater can kick on and keep the bed on throughout the print.

I have NO IDEA why I am forced to do this workaround tho - preheating should not be difficult as it was ALREADY included in the original UP software.

Tiertime-Jason

Post by Tiertime-Jason » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 am

would you post a screen shot for the problem?

Sunny

Post by Sunny » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

Hi,

I am having problem with my up mini. Currently i am using windows 7. And after the upgrade, when i load a stl model. i am not able to see the model at all.. it just go blank. i tried all other stl models...still the same. blank. need help thanks.