Joggle Error

Support for UP mini. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
lkelbrick

Joggle Error

Post by lkelbrick » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Recently I have have had a few errors with my Up Mini using Studio 1.4.1.3. I have had a few Data Transfer Errors (2 & 6) which I haven't had before and for which there is some other posts about. I have also had a "Joggle Error" on two different prints (which I have printed successfully before). Any feedback on what this maybe?

Tiertime_Bryant

Re: Joggle Error

Post by Tiertime_Bryant » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:59 am

hi,
You may get the error says "Joggle Error" with an error code 20 when you were printing a thin-wall model (the wall thickness below than about 1mm),there are 2ways:
1,While you transferring data files to the printer ,you'd better check the parameter named "thin-wall" on this position "print--preference--Thin wall" (Based on UP Studio software);
2,Replace a thick-wall model or change your model to ensure it's wall thickness more than 1mm.

If the problem still exists, would you please send your problem to support@pp3dp.com ?

In addition, your printer is UP mini2 instead of UP mini ?

Good day !

lkelbrick

Re: Joggle Error

Post by lkelbrick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 am

Thanks for the reply. I definitely have a UP Mini. I did not have Thin Wall setting set either. Among the errors I was getting was "SD Card" and the Joggle error - only when the data was transferring. I have since re-seated the SD card and since then it seems OK.

I am not sure if it is a coincidence, but the Joggle error also came or started when I had a negative weight for the amount of filament. By correcting that and re-seating the SD Card - all seems OK. Will post again if I get other errors.