Light not working when I want it to, please help

Support for UP mini. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
Hayden

Light not working when I want it to, please help

Post by Hayden » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:54 pm

So, i've had no problems with my light not working before and now when I hit the button on the front of the printer, it doesn't turn the light on at all. And I understand it has to be initialized to be able to use it, it is. I also found that when I double click the button, it starts to print an old design that I cancelled. please help

3DWP

Re: Light not working when I want it to, please help

Post by 3DWP » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:04 am

???
That is weird, as far as I know the Up Mini doesn't support the double click print again.. Did you somehow manage to get Up Plus firmware on your Up Mini or do you have another CPU?

Tiertime-Jason

Post by Tiertime-Jason » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:31 am

May be something wrong with the led strip on the print head?
Later models of UP mini did have "double press - reprint" function. We added it back. :roll:

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:27 am

UP_3DWP wrote:???
That is weird, as far as I know the Up Mini doesn't support the double click print again.. Did you somehow manage to get Up Plus firmware on your Up Mini or do you have another CPU?
I am using the newer UpStudio software

Hayden

Post by Hayden » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:32 am

So I noticed that when I print an object the light automatically turns on, but it is very weak (weaker than normal.) It does not normally turn on by itself. Then when I hit the button the light turns off and I am not able to turn it back on, I have to wait for it to turn back on by itself. Even then it is way to dim for me to see anything. Sorry I'm new to UP forums and not exactly a pro with it. Thanks for the help!