Up Mini Auto Level

Support for UP mini. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
jkljuc

Up Mini Auto Level

Post by jkljuc » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 pm

(Forgive me if this was already posted - I posted this topic but I don't think it went through?) Hello I am new here. I work in the 3D lab at The School of The Art Institute of Chicago. We recently brought down an Up Mini from storage - I think it had been up there collecting dust for a few years so it had been unused for quite a while. I'd never used one before but I've been printing on it non-stop as I really like it. So far, the only problem is, I cannot get Auto-Leveling to work. Whenever I try, I get a sensor error much like the one I know people have dealt with on the Up Plus. I cannot find any solutions to this problem anywhere - only solutions for the Up Plus. I've updated the Rom, disassembled and tightened all connections. I've contacted our supplier as well as other support avenues to no avail - they either don't respond or only service to New Zealand. Could anyone help me with this?

DrewPetitclerc

Re: Up Mini Auto Level

Post by DrewPetitclerc » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:15 pm

The "UP Mini" never had "Auto Leveling".
The software has the capacity only for the UP Plus, stop clicking it, it will never work for a "Mini".
Drew Petitclerc
Petitclerc Designs
Owner/Senior Principal Designer, prototype, tooling and test equipment design and 3D printing
http://flash-graphics.deviantart.com/
http://www.thingiverse.com/DrewPetitclerc

jkljuc

Re: Up Mini Auto Level

Post by jkljuc » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:58 am

Oh jesus haha. I feel like a dummy. I could have sworn my boss said he used to use it, but maybe he had it confused with the Up Plus. Thanks for the reply!