How to automatically reprint model directly from printer?

Support for UP mini. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
Post Reply
SeaweedCrisps
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:45 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

How to automatically reprint model directly from printer?

Post by SeaweedCrisps » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:14 pm

How do you automatically run a 2nd print of a file directly from the printer on the up! mini?

I know on the up! plus you press the button twice....but for up! mini is it possible to do the same? Pressing the button twice the LEDS on aha!
http://www.myminifactory.com/ - free 3D file sharing platform

mb20music
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 am
Location: USA

Re: How to automatically reprint model directly from printer

Post by mb20music » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:20 pm

SeaweedCrisps wrote:
I know on the up! plus you press the button twice

I wasn't aware this was possible to do, are you sure? have you tried it before? are you talking about pressing the "initialize" button twice??

SeaweedCrisps
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:45 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: How to automatically reprint model directly from printer

Post by SeaweedCrisps » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 am

mb20music wrote:
SeaweedCrisps wrote:
I know on the up! plus you press the button twice

I wasn't aware this was possible to do, are you sure? have you tried it before? are you talking about pressing the "initialize" button twice??
yes!
http://www.myminifactory.com/ - free 3D file sharing platform

mb20music
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 am
Location: USA

Re: How to automatically reprint model directly from printer

Post by mb20music » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 pm

SeaweedCrisps wrote:
mb20music wrote:
SeaweedCrisps wrote:
I know on the up! plus you press the button twice

I wasn't aware this was possible to do, are you sure? have you tried it before? are you talking about pressing the "initialize" button twice??
yes!

cool!

Post Reply