Where to get a Working Printer?

Anything related to 3D Printing...
kitutal

Where to get a Working Printer?

Post by kitutal » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:48 pm

I've had my UP! model printer for a couple of years now, and during that time it has barely worked, cutting out half way through printing, models that come unstuck from the printing board more often than not, screws held in place with blu-tac, the nozzle jamming over and over, parts coming out of alignment whilst they're printing...
I'm wondering if anyone on here can suggest where I might be able to buy myself a decent model of printer, one that works at least most of the time, and preferably a pretty cheap one too, since I've wasted all my savings on this thing.
Thank you.

Winstonc

Re: Where to get a Working Printer?

Post by Winstonc » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:59 am

I have an Afinia and 2 up plus 2 and never had a problem with any of them. You can get the UP Plus 2 at the moment on sale on Amazon for $1,399.

David

DrewPetitclerc

Post by DrewPetitclerc » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi,
Are you anywhere near Norther California, I would be willing to take a look at your printer to see if it can be made to work for you.
I've had my personal printer for over 2 years and support 4 printers at my office and recently my youngest son bought a fixer upper Up Plus.

PM me if you would like arrange something.

Regards
Drew

ferdinandcook

Post by ferdinandcook » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:22 am

There is a huge number of printers available online. Today, technology offers us the variety of printing, scanning, and even products made out of 3D filaments. One thing is certain, printing is now the changing face of imagination and creativeness.