Trying, and failing, to use the new Tiertime Store!!! - NOW ALL GOOD - Thanks TT

Talk about anything.
TiertimeBrook

Re: Trying, and failing, to use the new Tiertime Store!!! - NOW ALL GOOD - Thanks TT

Post by TiertimeBrook » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:30 am

Hi Owen,
The online chat is working now ,
You can contact the online service or send email to support@tiertime.com about the picture of damaged package and the cable,
We will then give a good solution on this issue.

Regards
Brook

Owen Sparks aka Marksman

Re: Trying, and failing, to use the new Tiertime Store!!! - NOW ALL GOOD - Thanks TT

Post by Owen Sparks aka Marksman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:01 am

Thanks Brook, I've sent a message.

Owen S.

3DWP

Post by 3DWP » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:58 pm

I can report I have met Joseph again at Formnext and received an Up Box CPU to replace my broken one. :D

They have a nice stand in Frankfurt with the new printers and products.

Owen Sparks aka Marksman

Post by Owen Sparks aka Marksman » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Outstanding.

It looks like TT have made big improvements in their customer service recently.

Things are looking good.

Owen S.

Tiertime-Joseph

Post by Tiertime-Joseph » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Guys,

Thanks for all the comments. I met 3DWP in Formnext, and before he left, I asked him to put more critics, or more dramatic comments in the forum, which would help us a lot to improve.

Best regards

Joseph

Owen Sparks aka Marksman

Post by Owen Sparks aka Marksman » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:58 am

Hi folks

I'm pleased to report TT have shipped replacement the cables after I reported a problem with the packaging. Not only that but they sent fresh cables from China rather than more of the same from the UK warehouse.

Good job Tiertime :D Faith is restored.

Many thanks, Owen S.

Owen Sparks aka Marksman

Post by Owen Sparks aka Marksman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 pm

I'm now getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error if I try and look at any TT store. Is it dead?

Cheers, Owen S.

fotso

Post by fotso » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

Quick update,

The parts we ordered on Thursday the 11th were delivered on Monday the 16th. They were the correct items and were well packaged, so we're happy to order more.

Good job.