Sorry, but Please stop josejuako spamming

Talk about anything.
Lawrence

Sorry, but Please stop josejuako spamming

Post by Lawrence » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:28 am

Hi all
I respect the views of everyone, so I hesitate to complain about a fellow Upper on the forum.
But I consider that the same complaints by josejuako being continually posted all over the forum to be annoying and time wasting.
Yes, I agree that further improvements can be made to the magnificent UP! and the software that drives it, but, once a feature request has been placed on the forum, the request is in for consideration by Edward, Joseph, or who ever.
But josejuako is pasting these messages all over the place repeatedly, and now I consider them as annoying spam.
josejuako, I can see that the lack of the features you want is irritating you, and I am sure this post will annoy you, but once you make your point, it ceases to be constructive when you paste it in numerous threads. If you want to ram the message across to the powers to be, after posting a feature request, also send a private message to Joseph or Edward.
Instead, i am, and probably others also, spending time going to new postings just to see the same thing posted again and again.
From my perspective: I researched 3D printers before deciding on the Up! Plus, and I am very happy with the Up!, its software and the after sales service. I treat any improvements, like what occurred with the introduction of 0.15mm layers and hollow printing, as bonuses that improve an already great product.
Now I will make a cup of coffee and wait for the flack I get from putting up this post.
Regards
Lawrence

roller

Re: Sorry, but Please stop josejuako spamming

Post by roller » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:28 am

+1 He's just posting the same thing all over the place in many unrelated topics. If he's not spamming he's definitely often trolling.

scubamatt41

Post by scubamatt41 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

+1 I agree with Lawrence
Always breath out on the way UP

DrewPetitclerc

Post by DrewPetitclerc » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:04 am

I don't completely agree because I've not seen anyone kindly ask him to stop, so I think he does not feel that anyone has heard him.
I think Jose is very kind and helpful if you just give him a little courtesy.
I understand both sides of this issue and I'm sad to see it going where I always new it would, this is the heart of business, sell the printer but make the money on the ink, that is an impossible hurdle to overcome.
Regards
Drew
Drew Petitclerc
Petitclerc Designs
Owner/Senior Principal Designer, prototype, tooling and test equipment design and 3D printing
http://flash-graphics.deviantart.com/
http://www.thingiverse.com/DrewPetitclerc

scubamatt41

Post by scubamatt41 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:28 am

Sorry, but I posted some requests in the past! You don't see me reposting them over and over do you?
What would be the point?

Is it like ' if you don't give me tempcontr. I spam you untill you do '?
If you want tempcontr. please wait or bye something else. It's been said here before 'the UP + or mini do what they are designed for'. Every request that is implemented is a sort of bonus. I think the wish list should not be looked at of being a competition ie my request is more important than yours.

Cheers

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 am

Hi Drew
I gave a subtle hint a few days ago.
Maybe the hints were too subtle.
When eyeup posted in response to the repeated posts:
Add [FEATURE REQUEST] to the topic title and it might get noticed by the developers
I then replied:
Lawrence wrote:How could anyone NOT notice it. It's all over the forum.
then later on in the same thread you posted:
In any case Jose you have made your point quite loudly and I think everyone has heard you my friend.
Obviously not loud enough, because the posts have continued.
Yep. Maybe too subtle.
Anyway, I have made my point loud and clear and hope I have not offended josejuako or any one else too much.
If I have, just put my posts down as the rantings of a cranky old man with too much time on his hands.
Regards
Lawrence

roller

Post by roller » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 am

Drew, I also bluntly pointed out that he was essentially spamming the forum in one of the posts he made which he read and replied to. Perhaps when he reads this he will get the hint ... or perhaps I will make some wildly colourful (literally) comment about temperature ;)

josejuako

Post by josejuako » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:39 am

I greet them with the greatest respect, I bought two years ago, I found only problems related to temperature and you all daily express, Mr. Drew is in the system has improved since the start temperature control'm asking, Drew has and many others, at any time want to bother, I rather feel lonely because you know that this is the great problem of the machine along with the adjustment of the platform, I am taught by my office and require'm sharp, but I'm also a man who has fought here because everything better for everyone, for me it is difficult to understand because my English is not 100% yet try to communicate with you in a positive way, the colors are placed to give a change to black ever, perhaps Drew understands me he likes the color, but I feel much bother in the forum is not what I want. Being a man who has traveled the world my culture is very different to yours I'm very open and say things without giving a lot of laps. Again I ask pardon me .
Lawrence and I'm also tired of seeing that the problems here are caused exposed to temperature control and if this is a business is a fool by owners not give us a complete software, imagine how many machines would sell if they had already implemented the control the platform and the gripping surface. Those who have bought the machine has not touched repair and offer as having all the control and without.
Nota:

Thanks Drew for all .

josejuako

Post by josejuako » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Porque ustedes que son unas personas tan decentes y tan conocedoras del tema no me explican en Español todas sus molestias causadas por mi interés en que UP 3D impresora sea una mejor máquina de lo que es . Yo he usado la mayoría de materiales del mercado y todos funcionan . Si hubiera control , aquí se hablaría de las propiedades , de la técnica de trabajo y no hablarían de lo que hablan . Ustedes tienen un ego por cree que son los mejores y que todo lo saben y que su moneda es muy fuerte , no es así . Me da lástima verlos aquí con su ego desbordado . Me encanto conocer a Drew a Julia y a Edward estas personas se les nota su cultura y su espíritu positivo . De los primeros compradores el único que viene aquí a darle vida al foro soy yo . Yo creo que un foro es para expresar lo que uno siente en cualquier parte y de cualquier forma , un foro es democracia y no lo que ustedes pretenden callar a las personas porque no se habla de lo que ustedes quieren en el sitio específico . De todos modos agradezco a todas las personas que han tratado de resolver los problemas de esta máquina , de decirle al mundo que se puede trabajar con resultados óptimos con un costo razonable , a Adrián por su perspectiva de la industria y su generosidad . Esta máquina ha logrado hacer las mismas cosas que una Titan que una Mojo .

Nuevamente les pido disculpas a todas las personas a las que he molestado con mi interés personal .

Gracias por sus comentarios respecto a mi participación .

Josejuako

scubamatt41

Post by scubamatt41 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Okay, there is a language problem. In all fairness I feel the need to say sorry but with that being said. There is really no need to keep re posting requests don't you agree? It's not contributing to anything.
Last edited by scubamatt41 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lawrence

Post by Lawrence » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:08 am

Hi all
when I posted about josejuako posting the same post again and again and then said I would make a cup of coffee and wait for the flack, I didn't think the issue would create the reactions it has done.
Since then there have being varied opinions about the issue, including some that believe I was a bit harsh.
I think I have got my point about the repeated posts across, so josejuako, if you have felt personal hurt by my original post, I apologise.
josejuako is a constructive member of this forum and I appreciate his and others posts. I have found his posts comparing filament suppliers very interesting, and when I next purchase filament probably also helpful.
As a relative beginner to 3D printing I appreciate all help that this forum offers.
In the future I will try to resist posting while feeling cranky
Regards
Lawrence

josejuako

Post by josejuako » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:57 am

Thanks Lawrence .

roller

Post by roller » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 am

I don't have a problem with the language at all - sure it can be hard to understand but if I can't understand I wait for someone who can to post or ask for clarification. I think posting all over the place, off topic, big text and bright colours though is a bit troll like and I since these forums seem a little undermoderated (I suspect there is more traffic than the limited number of moderators have time for) perhaps threads such as these can serve as a message to Jose that generally posting all over with such a big bold message wont go down well.

I am sure Jose gets the message now and I hope he continues to contribute to the discussions on these boards keeping in mind how it can frustrate other people when you go off topic using big text (ie yelling) and bright colours.

Perhaps we can all get back to begging for temperature control together now :)

josejuako

Post by josejuako » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 am

Look roller, the font size is for comfort, color is for the monotony and well. What you think is not what I feel. You are frustrated by the community's support, now to calculate the pounds of material that have passed through my machine and now have more than 110 kilograms, I wonder if I have experience to say or not.

Ahora yo en ningún momento soy mendigo y pienso que sus compañeros tampoco , solo exijo calidad , pero también una mejor máquina para usted y para todos . Apoye esta empresa para que usted tenga esta máquina en su comienzo de igual forma pido que mejore en todo y para todos .

Now I am no beggar and I think his teammates either, I demand only quality, but also a better machine for you and for all. I support this company so that you have this machine in the same way it began , asking to improve in everything and everyone .

roller

Post by roller » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 am

Firstly, I'd like to point out to everyone who sided against the original poster that their very first word (in the whole topic) was "Sorry" indicating that they didn't want to have to make they statement they did but that they felt it had become too much to say nothing.

Jose I don't have much problem with the colour but the size is generally considered yelling as is the use of upper case in general internet etiquette so most people read it that way. Like you most of us have a desire to improve our machines and many of us have made this very request time and time again on these forums. Surely you can understand how the message you posted everywhere:
We need TOTAL CONTROL TEMPERATURE platform and extrude in the status bar .
Might be taken as a bit rude and annoying by many especially when they read it in the context of normal user etiquette. Further, if you really want to petition for such features add your comment to the topics discussing this feature. This keeps the topic hot, keeps lots of people adding to the conversation and makes more emphasis to the makers of our machine through the voices of the many than one person yelling hysterically.

Finally, if you really wish to press the matter email the makers directly as I have done in the past to remind them how important this feature is to you and other users. Don't punish your fellow users who are trying to help each other by posting in topics where your comment doesn't belong and interrupting the flow of ideas. It is annoying to most people here when their thread is hijacked and they are left without the support from their peers that they really need because they thread that was helping them slides off topic. This is why this is generally perceived as really bad etiquette and why people make calls for you to be warned or banned.

I really hope you can appreciate this - that rather than lending weight to an argument you are instead taking away from the strength of these boards to help everyone. Imagine if everyone posted big messages all over the place just like you have done - the board would be simply unreadable.

josejuako

Post by josejuako » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:34 am

No problem with anyone if you see my post is how I express myself, I accept you as you are and do not put any problem, I ask a favor and leave me alone.