Greetings. How to make a screenshot ?

Talk about anything.
SeniareubreGow

Greetings. How to make a screenshot ?

Post by SeniareubreGow » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Hello people
Register here , have a question.
How to quickly make a screenshot ? I apologize for the simple question. Thanks for the answer to all.
Do not delete , please. Close the topic when the response is received .
Thank you again .

JuliaDee

Re: Greetings. How to make a screenshot ?

Post by JuliaDee » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:38 am

Under Windows, there is a little built-in utility program called "Snipping Tool" that takes screenshots. Under Mac OS, hold down Cmd and Shift and press the 4 key - the cursor will change, drag to make your selection, and the screen shot will be saved when you release the mouse.

julia

roller

Re: Greetings. How to make a screenshot ?

Post by roller » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 am

JuliaDee wrote:Under Windows, there is a little built-in utility program called "Snipping Tool" that takes screenshots. Under Mac OS, hold down Cmd and Shift and press the 4 key - the cursor will change, drag to make your selection, and the screen shot will be saved when you release the mouse.

julia
And for Windows just hitting the Print Scrn button will put a copy of the entire screen on the clipboard which you can paste into the program of your choice.

To get the same entire screen for Mac it's Command-Shift-3. Rather than put it on the clipboard though, Mac OS save the screenshot as a file on your desktop. These screenshot hotkeys are actually one of my fave Mac features (I do heaps of Doco)