Spare parts for the original UP!

Talk about anything.
piranha32

Spare parts for the original UP!

Post by piranha32 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 am

Hello,

I'm looking for a model of the limit switch block for the printing head drive for UP!v1. I know there are models of the spare parts in UP! software directory, but there is no model for the original model, using optical switches. Unfortunately I don't have old versions of the software anymore and I can't find a link to the really old releases. Does anybody know where can I find the models of the interrupters for the optical switches?

Thank you,
j.

FallGuy

Re: Spare parts for the original UP!

Post by FallGuy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Piranha32,

I tried repeatedly to attach what I think are the STLs of the parts I think you are looking for. But it keeps saying it will not allow files with that extension. I also tried to do .UP3 style as well and it would not allow it. If you shoot me a PM with an email address, I will forward the files to you. I am pretty sure they are the ones you are looking for, but I am at work and cannot compare them to the ones on my original UP!
Thanks,

FallGuy

piranha32

Re: Spare parts for the original UP!

Post by piranha32 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:22 pm

FallGuy wrote:Piranha32,

I tried repeatedly to attach what I think are the STLs of the parts I think you are looking for. But it keeps saying it will not allow files with that extension. I also tried to do .UP3 style as well and it would not allow it. If you shoot me a PM with an email address, I will forward the files to you. I am pretty sure they are the ones you are looking for, but I am at work and cannot compare them to the ones on my original UP!
STLs would be best, since I need to modify the part. The forum filters by file extensions IIRC, so you can try to change the extension before attaching. I'll send you a PM anyway.

Thanks a lot!
j.