Thanks so much for the answers to the previous set of questions. I have a few more to ask if you don't mind. TIA!
- I was thinking about remote monitoring my Afinia so I could see it working (or not working) and turn it off remotely from my iPhone. If I turn it off, the bed will fall down. Will turning it off:
- Damage the bed? Should I put some foam under it?
- Damage the print head because the fan doesn't cool it?
- Damage anything else?
- Is there a way to view the raft and support structure in the UP! software?
- I'm not sure what the fan damper is for. Can someone explain when to use it?
- Is it a good idea to use closed cell foam to clean the filament before it goes through the printhead?
- Can a print be paused during the raft creation mode?
- Does it matter if a print finishes and I don't turn off the device for a few hours? I understand it may be harder to remove from the perf, but is there any other issues to worry about? Does leaving it running harm it or lessen the livespan of any of the components drastically?