Talk about anything.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:21 am
If you already own PhotoToMesh V4 please contact me (email on the contacts link http://www.ransen.com/
) if you want a free upgrade to V4.4.
Among the new features:
- Greyscale background is shown in the vignette preview dialog.
- STL file size is shown as you change the two main sliders
- There is a minimum base height for rectangular meshes of 0.0001
- There is a command to give you details of your OpenGL driver
A few customers have asked for advice about using PhotoToMesh for bas-reliefs, so I've published this short page:
http://www.ransen.com/phototomesh/Bas-R ... -Files.htm
Let me know if you have any questions about the explanation.
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm
- Location: Australia
Nice work Owen! Looks like some handy additions.