Coffee place for all the Uppers. Discuss about UP techniques, sharing ideas and tips. Coffee is on the house.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 pm
The only place I'm aware of is iSupply3D, but they only sell twin packs and that makes it very expensive to buy one of each colour.
isupply3d.com are now selling a Rainbow pack - one reel of each colour including white.
Umm.... how do you print at .15? My settings only go down to .2? Does the printer support higher resolutions?
Update your PC software to 1.17 from here:
http://www.pp3dp.com/index.php?option=c ... d=1&cid=32
Then update your printer's ROM (be sure the read the instructions on that page and pick the correct ROM file version)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:43 pm
We give some step related to these issues if you want to know about this in detail please check below
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good adhesive to assist your ABS in sticking to the bed.
4. And of course, making sure that your extruder is heated to the right temperature.
if you want to more detail about this then we will help you 24/7 with our HP Printer Technical Support
team on given contact +1-855-461-5433
or also visit Click Here