UP! Mini x axis.....

Share your experience with UP mni 2!
geogabe

UP! Mini x axis.....

Post by geogabe » Wed May 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Good Afternoon,
I inherited two UP! minis that are having much the same issue. Neither of them will center correctly on the x or y axis. The x axis is more than a couple of centimeters off which limits the size of the object being printed to be to less than 6 cm square, or thereabouts. When I print larger objects it hits the carriage for the bed and knocks the head off. Is there way to reset the belts or something like that? Is there a calibration setting I missing that will help solve the XY problem? Please lmk and thank you in advance.

bjorn

Re: UP! Mini x axis.....

Post by bjorn » Fri May 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Had the same issue on my X axis (although only about 1cm on x-axis), contacted support and was told to print a part to offset the extruder .. obviously I turned to local vendor instead of Tiertime..

But to answer; there isn't a whole lot to do apart from moving the limit switches as these are what sets the 0 point when the printer is doing its initialization procedure. Curious if you print a 1x1x1cm cube, does it come out as 1x1x1cm or 2x2x2cm?

bjorn

Re: UP! Mini x axis.....

Post by bjorn » Fri May 31, 2019 8:00 pm

(Also you may want to take this over to https://forum.tiertime.com/ as they will close this forum soon-ish.)