UP Mini 2 Not Printing

Share your experience with UP mni 2!
arniecoleman

UP Mini 2 Not Printing

Post by arniecoleman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:35 am

After updating UP Studio software to 2.2.61.62, the printer will not print. All functions work normally from the touchscreen (Initialize, calibrate, Extrude (print head heats up normally), Retract). Models load normally; all functions appear to operate normally except, when I click the "Print Button, the extruder heater does not heat up and the printer table and print head do not move.

I've tried loading an earlier version of Studio and reloading the most current version, shutting down the computer each time. Also restored the printer to factory settings several times, but no change. tried a number of different models, too. I'm running the 64 bit version on a Lenovo T410 with 8 gig of RAM. Printedr worked just fine yesterday before the software upgrade. Also noticed with the latest version a message at the bottom of the Studio window that says something like "using cloud settings" with a little cloud icon next to the message. WTF is that, and could it have something to do with my problem???

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Arnie

Tiertime-Elaine

Re: UP Mini 2 Not Printing

Post by Tiertime-Elaine » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:51 am

Hi arniecoleman,

Did your software start to slice the model?

No worries about the cloud thing, it's just an optimization of print settings.

Could you please send us your software log file via email to elaine.zhou(at)tiertime.net
Path: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Tiertime\Log

Thanks in advance.

Elaine
Attachments
log.png
log.png (12.18 KiB) Viewed 3605 times

twhitehead

Post by twhitehead » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Since upgrading to the 2.2.61.62 the UP Mini2 will not print. We have tried multiple print extruders, filament, nozzles. Is it a software issue? These problems started after updating. Can I fall back to an earlier version of Up Studio?

Tiertime-Elaine

Post by Tiertime-Elaine » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:36 am

twhitehead wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 pm
Since upgrading to the 2.2.61.62 the UP Mini2 will not print. We have tried multiple print extruders, filament, nozzles. Is it a software issue? These problems started after updating. Can I fall back to an earlier version of Up Studio?
Hi twhitehead,

We will look into this once we back in office. Is there any error messages pops out in software or UP mini 2' LCD screen?

Elaine