Printer pausing every 10 to 20 layers

Share your experience with UP mni 2!
curtmcd

Printer pausing every 10 to 20 layers

Post by curtmcd » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:05 pm

I cant figure it out. So i printed this same model 20 times now. but i started to print yesterday and its pausing every 10 to 20 layers i dont understand it as i have not told it to pause anywhere. this is causing some imperfections and is becoming irritating. at the same time for the first few days prints were amazing now im getting layer shifts that i dont understand. i have checked belt tightness bed lvl everything i can thing of any help would be nice

Tiertime-Elaine

Re: Printer pausing every 10 to 20 layers

Post by Tiertime-Elaine » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 pm

curtmcd wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:05 pm
I cant figure it out. So i printed this same model 20 times now. but i started to print yesterday and its pausing every 10 to 20 layers i dont understand it as i have not told it to pause anywhere. this is causing some imperfections and is becoming irritating. at the same time for the first few days prints were amazing now im getting layer shifts that i dont understand. i have checked belt tightness bed lvl everything i can thing of any help would be nice
Hi curtmcd,

Sorry to hear about the issues here. If you don't mind, there are some key information we would like to know in order to help you out.

Which printer did you use? Which software version did you use and did software report any error messages when the printer pause?

Thanks in advance.

Elaine

rbirider

Re: Printer pausing every 10 to 20 layers

Post by rbirider » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am

Hi, I buy a Up mini 2 one week later and i have the same problem now.

Do you find the solution?

Thank yoou