Problems initalizing

Share your experience with UP mni 2!
lriggs

Problems initalizing

Post by lriggs » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:58 pm

I have a brand new UP! Mini 2 that was purchased in August. Since I've taken it out of the box, I haven't been able to get it through the set up phase and initialize. I have tried restarting, updating, and registering. The printer won't initialize and therefore won't print. One tech suggested replacing the button board, but I'm not sure if that's something I can do here at my school. Looking for some other trouble shooting options.

Thanks.

abacsalmasi

Re: Problems initalizing

Post by abacsalmasi » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:44 pm

I just unboxed my new Mini Up 2 last night and I had a few of the same issues. I was able to get everything working by connecting to USB and selecting the printer from the software, making sure it was connected, then from the software (not touch screen) select Network Settings and turn on wi-fi, connect it to your network, then it initialized.

Tiertime-Elaine

Re: Problems initalizing

Post by Tiertime-Elaine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 am

lriggs wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:58 pm
I have a brand new UP! Mini 2 that was purchased in August. Since I've taken it out of the box, I haven't been able to get it through the set up phase and initialize. I have tried restarting, updating, and registering. The printer won't initialize and therefore won't print. One tech suggested replacing the button board, but I'm not sure if that's something I can do here at my school. Looking for some other trouble shooting options.

Thanks.
Hi lriggs,

We are sorry for the late reply. However, did your issues been solved?

Thanks in advance,
Elaine