X Idler broke.

Support for UP mini 2. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
Trav

Re: X Idler broke.

Post by Trav » Mon May 20, 2019 12:33 pm

I completely understand the situation with Tiertime. Getting any proper cooperation from our Chinese friends is a bit tasking. I have lived in South East Asia for over a decade, now well-adjusted to the Asian treatment.

Just recently we decided to increase our build volume and made a most terrible mistake buying a cr10s pro. Even though it turns out some beautiful prints getting it to print without spending a hug amount of time tinkering with it is a real pain... It bugs me that my coffee bill has dramatically risen because of creality. ha,ha, i should have gotten the Prusa.

bjorn thanks for your reply
:D

bjorn

Post by bjorn » Tue May 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Haha, body doesn't agree with coffee, that's why I used a national vendor (EU), as we have insane consumer protection (and prices to match) ... but after they agreed to replace the whole thing they just disappeared.

Anyways, found resonance to be slop in the support of linear rails or the bushings. Didn't find any easy way to add or adjust preload so not likely to risk buying a new without support from a local vendor.

masrodjie

Post by masrodjie » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:29 pm

I have experienced it before. The local reseller was replaced the broken part since it's under warranty (1 year) and it's free. And thanks i was printed your model replacement part to use it my spare when it happen again.