Custom MCU-module for UP! Mini...

Post improvements made for UP, and share ideas.
arhi

Re: Custom MCU-module for UP! Mini...

Post by arhi » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:46 pm

cfaeber wrote: However, that got me thinking: Given that the mini uses the same board as the Plus 2 (I've seen pictures from newer revisions here in the forum but mine is the same as in
on that pic you see section that say extruder sensor opamp and voltage dividers ... if that's populated (especially right side of it) you have amp for the heat bed sensor. It should be attached to the heatbed connector .. I don't know the pins for the sensor by heart but you should be able to trace them..

cfaeber wrote: The heated bed connector on the main board has a flat cable with ten wires going to the connector for the heated bed, four of which are cut midway: the white and black ones (pins 1 and 2) and the yellow and green ones (pins 6 and 7).

Any chance that one of these pairs is actually the input for the temperature sensor, and I just have to buy a PT100 and solder it to two of the unused cables? What is the pinout of the Plus 2 heated bed?
yes, in theory, and attach somehow sensor to the bed... my printer is now in the middle of few day print so can't check now but I think I have some hi res photos of the pcb that I can figure out the pins for the PT100 on that connector, will check in the morning... just check if you have bunch of resistors both on left and on the right side of that opamp in the middle of "sensor region" as right ones are for the extruder and left ones for the bed...

also I suggest you use my fork of smoothieware with PT100 sensor support :D

https://github.com/arhi/Smoothieware

attached is the binary and my config for 2plus (edit gamma_max 136.2 to setup your Z head position calibration from the Z endstop)
Attachments
SMOTHIE.zip
(232.08 KiB) Downloaded 350 times

arhi

Post by arhi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:05 am

here I circled the track that is input for PT100 sensor, check where it is on the connector, just use a simple ohm meter to find where on the connector those two are

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (460.49 KiB) Viewed 16890 times

LovelyTwo

Post by LovelyTwo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:25 am

arhi wrote:here I circled the track that is input for PT100 sensor, check where it is on the connector, just use a simple ohm meter to find where on the connector those two are
I've followed out those connections, and tested it with a 120 ohm resistor, which smoothieware reads back as about 45 dC.

What tricked me was the positive connection goes to the omron relay before going to the junction of Ra22 and Ra20.
Capture_Edit.JPG
Capture_Edit.JPG (484.44 KiB) Viewed 16803 times

LovelyTwo

Post by LovelyTwo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 am

I've modified my up mini print bed to allow smoothieware temperature control.

- Removed the thermal switch, and closed the circuit by linking R0
- The pt100 temperature sensor I used was this: https://core-electronics.com.au/pt100-t ... probe.html
- Mounting the pt100 consists of a suitable sized brass tube, with a slit cut and squeezed together to create an interference fit.

Pity there aren't any free conductors in the flex cable, just using separate wires for now.
HeadbedModifed.jpg
HeadbedModifed.jpg (282.99 KiB) Viewed 16657 times

arhi

Post by arhi » Tue May 02, 2017 1:38 am

LovelyTwo wrote:What tricked me was the positive connection goes to the omron relay before going to the junction of Ra22 and Ra20.
yes, for some reason the temperature input is disconnected via relay when the enable for the motors is disabled. weird concept but.. what's weirder is that machine loses USB connection every time you disable that motor enable signal :(

Tinyfab

Post by Tinyfab » Fri May 05, 2017 2:10 am

LovelyTwo wrote:I've modified my up mini print bed to allow smoothieware temperature control.

- Removed the thermal switch, and closed the circuit by linking R0
- The pt100 temperature sensor I used was this: https://core-electronics.com.au/pt100-t ... probe.html
- Mounting the pt100 consists of a suitable sized brass tube, with a slit cut and squeezed together to create an interference fit.

Pity there aren't any free conductors in the flex cable, just using separate wires for now.
HeadbedModifed.jpg
awsome mod!! I could probably make a prototype ALU heatbed for you guys if i have the dimensions. :mrgreen:

Tinyfab

Post by Tinyfab » Fri May 05, 2017 2:13 am

arhi wrote:
LovelyTwo wrote:What tricked me was the positive connection goes to the omron relay before going to the junction of Ra22 and Ra20.
yes, for some reason the temperature input is disconnected via relay when the enable for the motors is disabled. weird concept but.. what's weirder is that machine loses USB connection every time you disable that motor enable signal :(

have you tried a shorter usb cable? it doesn't lose connection on mine :roll:

arhi

Post by arhi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Tinyfab wrote:
arhi wrote:

have you tried a shorter usb cable? it doesn't lose connection on mine :roll:
The shortest I Can find (~15cm)

arhi

Post by arhi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm

btw, you can add part cooling fan to these printers with this custom mcu :)

port 1.18 is connected to "led strip" connector, who needs led strip :D when part cooling fan is something you really want

Code: Select all

switch.fan.enable                            true
switch.fan.input_on_command M106
switch.fan.input_off_command M107
switch.fan.output_pin 1.18
switch.fan.output_type hwpwm
switch.fan.max_pwm 100
switch.fan.ignore_on_halt true
switch.fan.startup_state true
switch.fan.startup_value 0
switch.sw1.fail_safe_set_to 100
and M106 S10 till M106 S100 will configure 10% to 100% part fan power
M107 will turn off part cooling fan
so compatible with most slicers

connect your fan on board on top of the print head
part cooling fan.JPG
part cooling fan.JPG (198.62 KiB) Viewed 15954 times

arhi

Post by arhi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:18 pm

also as you can see on the pic, you can attach Zprobe switch directly on the head, no need to drag the cable all the way down from the banana jack. just short the zprobe to gnd :D

stevendoer

Post by stevendoer » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Very interesting! Have you connected a z-probe sucessfully to your printer?

arhi

Post by arhi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:17 pm

stevendoer wrote:Very interesting! Have you connected a z-probe sucessfully to your printer?
I used the "provided with up plus 2" z probe with smoothieware without a problem but recently I removed the head level sensor and converted the bed level sensor to filament runout sensor and I'm designing a new sensor for head and bed leveling with a piezo sensor that I want to put between that small metal arm where extruder is attached and extruder itself .. still work in progress but shows a lot of potential :)

Philbali2

Post by Philbali2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:08 am

brainzilla wrote:
> [quote="roller"] I wish I'd taken photos of the Mini mainboard to
> compare to the Plus to provide more info.[/quote]
> Well I can help with that, took it out yesterday to analyze the board and
> find out how to make a minimal-invasive mod.
>
> Turns out it has two extra FAN sockets (no header soldered, switched with
> the 12V rail) and a small microphone-jack plus a 4-pin header with the same
> pins.
> Seems to be some sort of diagnostic port / JTAG. Or just the
> programmer-header for the factory.
> I might attach my logic analyzer to it later, see if it spits out
> anything...
>
> Here is the MINI Mainboard with a area- and ports-marking of what I found
> out so far…

Hello all,

I am not a programmer atr all. I am just trying to find a quick solution to fix my 3D printer as I am in a remote place with no service center near by. I have a UP Box with the Y axis not working. I noticed I had a short cut, caused my a misplaced component, on the CY capacitor. I guess the driver for the Y motor step is fried (this axis does not move anymore). Is anyone knows which model of driver it is? I cannot find any number on the part.

Thank you by advance.

catfish

Post by catfish » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi Arhi,

i was wondering if you could provide some guidance? I have an Up Mini that I installed the smoothiware MCU in and have everything working EXCEPT that I can't get the print bed configured correctly to be able to get it close to the extruder. I have the same config settings that you show for the Gamma stops and limits but when I hit home with repetier the print bed travels to the bottom of the printer and homes on the end stop but the manual settings position for Z shows ~ 130 at the bottom and pressing the - button moves the bed up (count decrements) and I can't get past 0 so I end up far from the extruder. I know you don't have the mini but I think the settings and function for the print bed are the same.

I read through a german forum (druck) and they are using the mini and have the same config settings but they are able to home the print bed to the extruder. I guess I'm missing something and was hoping you could help. I'm so close to getting this working. I see your gamma_max is at 136.2. How did you get the print bed to the extruder to determine that value? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

catfish

Post by catfish » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:28 pm

so I have managed to get the zero level for the bed working. I'm surprised that my gamma_max is so far off from others (~ 160). The settings that really helped were the g codes for setting the bed to the Z 0 (G0 Z0) and then using z92 xxx.x (xxx.x being the gamma max number to test).

I super close now to getting prints. I have the extruder working although I had to invert the direction pin in the config.txt file (opposite from everyone else's which I find odd). The problem now is that the extrusion is far too heavy. Does anyone have a recommendation for tuning the correct flow? Cura has a flow modifier (flow 0-100%). Is this the proper method for tuning the flow or should this be done in the config.txt?

Thanks for any tips.

catfish

Post by catfish » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:02 pm

so another update for anyone performing the MCU upgrade.

I found out the reason my dimensions don't match for the print area and bed height. The steps/mm were not correct for all 3 axis, why they are different from other up mini's I can't guess but I printed a test cube and verified this so I changed the steps/mm from 640 to 850 and the dimension are now spot on. The updated settings now allow print area and bed height to match values that I expected to see.

I tested the extruder steps/mm and the provided value appears correct (960)

I can now print with good results except for one last issue. The only problem I'm having now is that one of my latest prints won't progress past a certain region near the end of the print. The printer functions as it should except that the ABS stops extruding, but the stepper feeding the filament is running. Backing out the filament I see that the gear that grabs the filament has ground away the plastic so it has no grip to feed the material. I think the temperature may be higher than displayed. I have been using 260 degrees for ABS since I watched the Up software displaying the temperature for the extruder to that temp. I did notice that prints that have worked appear crusty and not glossy like the standard prints before the up mini MCU quit so I'm going to check into that next.

Owen Sparks aka Marksman

Post by Owen Sparks aka Marksman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm

I don't have anything useful to say but want to thank you for posting this, it's great stuff. If I finally lose patience with TT's GCODE implementation and CPU upgrade price gouging then I may well follow in your footsteps ;)

So thanks :D

Owen S

catfish

Post by catfish » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm

I'm glad to be of help. I know some of the tinkering can be frustrating.

Another update, I found a firmware update for the smoothieware code on the new chip, up to V5. I reviewed the update and found that most of the settings I've had to figure out have already been included in the config file for V5!! I wish I saw that before but I learned a lot anyhow. Additionally, with V5 the temperature feedback has been corrected so the code correctly reads the PT100 RTD for accurate temperature settings for the hotend. This update is highly recommended and super easy to perform, just copy the firmware file to the up mini SD card and reboot the printer.

So I am now super close to print quality that I like. The only improvements I need are to the top layers being printed, for some reason the top layer is a little "thin" with a few tiny voids. I did have to decrease the filament flow rate in Cura but that was done early on so I'm going to restore that back to 100% and see what happens.

All in all, this is definitely a worthy upgrade to get away from the stock MCU that WILL fail.

arhi

Post by arhi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:48 pm

catfish wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm
Another update, I found a firmware update for the smoothieware code on the new chip, up to V5.
hey mate, sorry for being late but I kinda gave up on daily visits to this forum 'cause it's too slow and 'cause not really much I can get here since I don't use neither the sw nor the fw any more ..

as for the firmware, I keep a rather updated smoothieware source on my github with the PT100 patch that I made that works ok with TT electronics. https://github.com/arhi/Smoothieware

as for the config, here's my config, I use part cooling fan attached on the extruder board (where they wanted to attach leds) and auto bed leveling sensor also connected to the extruder board (the only 2pin connector on the extruder board - you short it out and that's your sensor)

the steps issue - well, it depends on the gearing if there's any and on the microstepping set by the drivers and on the size of the pulleys so ..

Code: Select all

# NOTE Lines must not exceed 132 characters

default_feed_rate                            4000             # Default rate ( mm/minute ) for G1/G2/G3 moves
default_seek_rate                            4000             # Default rate ( mm/minute ) for G0 moves
mm_per_arc_segment                           0.5              # Arcs are cut into segments ( lines ), this is the length for
                                                              # these segments.  Smaller values mean more resolution,
                                                              # higher values mean faster computation
#mm_per_line_segment                          5               # Lines can be cut into segments ( not usefull with cartesian
                                                              # coordinates robots ).

# Arm solution configuration : Cartesian robot. Translates mm positions into stepper positions
alpha_steps_per_mm                           644              # Steps per mm for alpha stepper
beta_steps_per_mm                            644              # Steps per mm for beta stepper
gamma_steps_per_mm                           644              # Steps per mm for gamma stepper

# Planner module configuration : Look-ahead and acceleration configuration
planner_queue_size                           32               # DO NOT CHANGE THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING
acceleration                                 1000             # Acceleration in mm/second/second.
#z_acceleration                              500              # Acceleration for Z only moves in mm/s^2, 0 uses acceleration
                                                              # which is the default. DO NOT SET ON A DELTA
acceleration_ticks_per_second                1000             # Number of times per second the speed is updated
junction_deviation                           0.02             # Similar to the old "max_jerk", in millimeters,
                                                              # see https://github.com/grbl/grbl/blob/master/planner.c
                                                              # and https://github.com/grbl/grbl/wiki/Configuring-Grbl-v0.8
                                                              # Lower values mean being more careful, higher values means being
                                                              # faster and have more jerk
#z_junction_deviation                        0.0              # for Z only moves, -1 uses junction_deviation, zero disables
                                                              # junction_deviation on z moves DO NOT SET ON A DELTA

#minimum_planner_speed                       0.0              # sets the minimum planner speed in mm/sec

# Stepper module configuration
microseconds_per_step_pulse                  1                # Duration of step pulses to stepper drivers, in microseconds
base_stepping_frequency                      100000           # Base frequency for stepping

# Cartesian axis speed limits
x_axis_max_speed                             30000            # mm/min
y_axis_max_speed                             30000            # mm/min
z_axis_max_speed                             1200             # mm/min

# Stepper module pins ( ports, and pin numbers, appending "!" to the number will invert a pin )
alpha_step_pin                               2.1
alpha_dir_pin                                0.11!
alpha_en_pin                                 2.4!
alpha_current                                1.5
alpha_max_rate                               30000.0

beta_step_pin                                2.0
beta_dir_pin                                 0.5
beta_en_pin                                  2.4!
beta_current                                 1.5
beta_max_rate                                30000.0

gamma_step_pin                               2.2
gamma_dir_pin                                0.20
gamma_en_pin                                 2.4!
gamma_current                                1.5
gamma_max_rate                               1200.0           # mm/min

uart0.baud_rate                              115200           # Baud rate for the default hardware serial port
second_usb_serial_enable                     false            # This enables a second usb serial port (to have both pronterface
                                                              # and a terminal connected)
leds_disable                                 true             # disable using leds after config loaded
#play_led_disable                            true             # disable the play led

# Kill button (used to be called pause) maybe assigned to a different pin, set to the onboard pin by default
kill_button_enable                           true             # set to true to enable a kill button
kill_button_pin                              2.12             # kill button pin. default is same as pause button 2.12
                                                              # (2.11 is another good choice)

#msd_disable                                 false            # disable the MSD (USB SDCARD) when set to true
                                                              # (needs special binary)

#dfu_enable                                  false            # for linux developers, set to true to enable DFU
#watchdog_timeout                            10               # watchdog timeout in seconds, default is 10,
                                                              # set to 0 to disable the watchdog

# Only needed on a smoothieboard
currentcontrol_module_enable                 false            #

## Extruder module configuration
extruder.hotend.enable                       true             # Whether to activate the extruder module at all.
                                                              # All configuration is ignored if false

#extruder.hotend.steps_per_mm                   960            # up 640*1.53 Steps per mm for extruder stepper
extruder.hotend.steps_per_mm                   800
extruder.hotend.filament_diameter              1.75
extruder.hotend.default_feed_rate              600            # Default rate ( mm/minute ) for moves where
                                                              # only the extruder moves
extruder.hotend.acceleration                   500            # Acceleration for the stepper motor mm/sec²
extruder.hotend.max_speed                       50            # mm/s
extruder.hotend.step_pin                        2.3           # Pin for extruder step signal
extruder.hotend.dir_pin                         0.22          # Pin for extruder dir signal
extruder.hotend.en_pin                          2.4!          # Pin for extruder enable signal

# extruder offset
#extruder.hotend.x_offset                        0            # x offset from origin in mm
#extruder.hotend.y_offset                        0            # y offset from origin in mm
#extruder.hotend.z_offset                        0            # z offset from origin in mm

# firmware retract settings when using G10/G11,
# these are the defaults if not defined, must be defined for
# each extruder if not using the defaults
#extruder.hotend.retract_length                  3            # retract length in mm
#extruder.hotend.retract_feedrate                45           # retract feedrate in mm/sec
#extruder.hotend.retract_recover_length          0            # additional length for recover
#extruder.hotend.retract_recover_feedrate        8            # recover feedrate in mm/sec (should be less than retract feedrate)
#extruder.hotend.retract_zlift_length            0            # zlift on retract in mm, 0 disables
#extruder.hotend.retract_zlift_feedrate          6000         # zlift feedrate in mm/min (Note mm/min NOT mm/sec)

delta_current                                1.5              # First extruder stepper motor current

laser_module_enable                          false            # Whether to activate the laser module at all. All configuration is

## Temperature control configuration
temperature_control.hotend.enable              true
temperature_control.hotend.sensor              pt100
temperature_control.hotend.thermistor_pin      0.23
temperature_control.hotend.ampmod1_pin         1.20           # UP! printer uses this to "energize" the RTD
temperature_control.hotend.ampmod2_pin         1.21           # set as nc if you don't need to energize RTD
temperature_control.hotend.slope               0.0257604875
temperature_control.hotend.yintercept         -18.54
temperature_control.hotend.heater_pin          2.7
temperature_control.hotend.set_m_code          104
temperature_control.hotend.set_and_wait_m_code 109
temperature_control.hotend.designator          T
temperature_control.hotend.max_temp            500
temperature_control.hotend.min_temp            0
temperature_control.hotend.p_factor            23.0
temperature_control.hotend.i_factor            1.104
temperature_control.hotend.d_factor            120

temperature_control.bed.enable                 true
temperature_control.bed.sensor                 pt100
temperature_control.bed.slope                  0.0234092253
temperature_control.bed.yintercept            -2.85
temperature_control.bed.thermistor_pin         0.24
temperature_control.bed.heater_pin             2.5
temperature_control.bed.set_m_code             140
temperature_control.bed.set_and_wait_m_code    190
temperature_control.bed.designator             B
temperature_control.bed.bang_bang              true
temperature_control.bed.hysteresis             1.0
temperature_control.bed.min_temp               0
temperature_control.bed.max_temp               300
#temperature_control.bed.p_factor              13.7
#temperature_control.bed.i_factor              0.097
#temperature_control.bed.d_factor              24
temperature_control.bed.runaway_heating_timeout 0
temperature_control.bed.runaway_cooling_timeout 0

## Endstops
endstops_enable                                true             # the endstop module is enabled by default and can
                                                                # be disabled here
alpha_min_endstop                              1.26^
alpha_max_endstop                              1.26^
alpha_homing_direction                         home_to_min
alpha_min                                      0
alpha_max                                      140

beta_min_endstop                               1.24^
beta_max_endstop                               1.24^
beta_homing_direction                          home_to_min
beta_min                                       0
beta_max                                       145

gamma_min_endstop                              1.28^
gamma_max_endstop                              1.28^
gamma_homing_direction                         home_to_max
gamma_min                                      0
gamma_max                                      135.4

# optional order in which axis will home, default is they all home at the same time,
# if this is set it will force each axis to home one at a time in the specified order
homing_order                                   ZXY
move_to_origin_after_home                      false          # move XY to 0,0 after homing

alpha_fast_homing_rate_mm_s                    50             # feedrates in mm/second
beta_fast_homing_rate_mm_s                     50             # "
gamma_fast_homing_rate_mm_s                     4             # "
alpha_slow_homing_rate_mm_s                    25             # "
beta_slow_homing_rate_mm_s                     25             # "
gamma_slow_homing_rate_mm_s                     2             # "

alpha_homing_retract_mm                         5             # distance in mm
beta_homing_retract_mm                          5             # "
gamma_homing_retract_mm                         1             # "

#endstop_debounce_count                        100            # uncomment if you get noise on your endstops, default is 100

## Z-probe
## UP Z probe offset from tip is 19.4208mm
zprobe.enable                                  true           # set to true to enable a zprobe
zprobe.probe_pin                               1.30!          # pin probe is attached to if NC remove the !
zprobe.slow_feedrate                           5              # mm/sec probe feed rate
#zprobe.debounce_count                         100            # set if noisy
zprobe.fast_feedrate                           100            # move feedrate mm/sec
zprobe.probe_height                            30             # how much above bed to start probe
#gamma_min_endstop                             nc             # normally 1.28. Change to nc to prevent conflict,

# associated with zprobe the leveling strategy to use
leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.enable  false                # a leveling strategy that probes three
                                                                   # points to define a plane and keeps the Z
                                                                   # parallel to that plane
#leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.point1      15.0,5.0         # the first probe point (x,y) optional may be defined with M557
#leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.point2      125,5.0       # the second probe point (x,y)
#leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.point3      70.0,135.0       # the third probe point (x,y)
#leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.home_first  true            # home the XY axis before probing
#leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.tolerance   0.03            # the probe tolerance in mm, anything
                                                                   # less that this will be ignored, default is 0.03mm
##leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.probe_offsets  0,0,0       # the probe offsets from nozzle, must be x,y,z,
                                                                   # default is no offset
##leveling-strategy.three-point-leveling.save_plane     false       # set to true to allow the bed plane to be saved
                                                                   # with M500 default is false

leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.enable               true     # The strategy must be enabled in the config, as well as the zprobe module.
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.x_size               140      # size of bed in the X axis
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.y_size               140      # size of bed in the Y axis
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.size                 5        # The size of the grid, for example, 7 causes a 7x7 grid with 49 points.
#leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.grid_x_size         7        # mora bude neparno
#leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.grid_y_size         7
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.probe_offsets        0,0,0    # Optional probe offsets from the nozzle or tool head
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.save                 true     # If the saved grid is to be loaded on boot then this must be set to true
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.initial_height       10       # will move to Z10 before the first probe
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.human_readable       true
#leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.only_by_two_corners  true     # This mode designed for PCB milling
mm_per_line_segment 1 # necessary for cartesians using rectangular-grid
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.height_limit         3
leveling-strategy.rectangular-grid.dampening_start      1

leave_heaters_on_suspend true

## Panel
panel.enable                                 false
network.enable                               false

#switch.sw1.enable true
#switch.sw1.output_pin 1.18
#switch.sw1.output_type digital
#switch.sw1.startup_state true
#switch.sw1.startup_value 0
#switch.sw1.fail_safe_set_to 0
#switch.sw1.ignore_on_halt true
#switch.sw1.input_on_command M900
#switch.sw1.input_off_command M901

switch.fan.enable                            true
switch.fan.input_on_command                  M106
switch.fan.input_off_command                 M107
switch.fan.output_pin                        1.18
switch.fan.output_type                       hwpwm
switch.fan.max_pwm                           100
switch.fan.ignore_on_halt                    true
switch.fan.startup_state                     true
switch.fan.startup_value                     0
switch.sw1.fail_safe_set_to                  100

SingularitySurfer

Post by SingularitySurfer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Hi,
thank you very much for all this great info! No that many people do this mod, I am wondering If anyone maybe wants to sell their old stock UP! Mini CPU/MCU Module? Just the USB one, no WiFI. I would pay 40$! :)
Greets!