Texas User Group Request

UP User Group is for local Uppers to discuss issues related to UP. Please post your UUG request and we will set it up for you.
MakerTree3D

Texas User Group Request

Post by MakerTree3D » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:06 am

We're an UP reseller located in north Texas in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth metro area. Besides carrying all of the UP model printers, materials and spare parts/ upgrades, etc... we're also provide 3D related services from CAD modeling and 3D scanning to 3D printing and printer repair.

With this said, we love the products as well as servicing and supporting our customers. We'd like to request a Texas User Group on here to allow local Uppers a place to also share UP discussions. We use several UP printers of every model, and with the CPU grades where applicable, but otherwise are in OEM form. We primarily use UP Fila for PLA and ABS, but we do experiment with other filaments from ColorFabb, ProtoPasta, NinjaTek, Taulman3D and more. We'll try to post as many updates in the relevant forum threads as I get data compiled....

I do try to check in here as often as possible (it's still not often enough), but anyone is free to send me a private message on here as well to try and get my attention any sooner.