Updating for V1.15 & V1.2(Mac) :
1. Check whether there is an air layer after slicing. if so, the printer will stop the printing process.
2. Check the vertical calibration parameters, the parameter which is too large will be forced to set to zero. (Mac version does not have the function)
3. Fix the stop running bug when starts to send the print data. (Only version of windows has the problem)
4. Platform can drop down 4cm automatically when suspense or terminate the printing.
5. Fixes the bug that the material record can't be updated in Mac version.
6. The main menu preheating keeps for 15 minutes, adds the platform preheating options in the maintenance dialog box for time extension to 1 hour.
7. Fix the bug that can not read the parameter stored in the SD card in some cases.
8. The function of setting nozzle height moves to the "Print" dialog box.
Love the new calibration method! Having those little strips to tweak at let me get the calibration really nice, and also confirms the platform is level in one axis, as well as knowing the veroboard is still making it stick now the weather has gotten colder.
First print failed - it's now too cold for raftless, which is just a click away now, rather than the hacked version I was using for that before. Hopefully the second attempt will bear fruit.
Looking good so far!
This is causing some serious problems for me. In V1.14, I had previously obtained these calibration values:
But the new software is no longer accepting them as it considers it to be "too big". My first test prints using this software is greatly bent. Please disable this 'feature' as soon as possible.
But lately my printer has been acting up AFTER a print job.
It does not stop when the job is finished, but seems to continue with remnants of previous printjobs :-S
This has led to some f-ed up prints and sometimes the print head slams into the print full speed as it wants to print a levels lower than the current.
Can I just replace the SD-card to see if that fixes anything? OR does the card contain license specific info?
It's a firmware bug, can't solved by updating ROM.Chris.e wrote:Virtox, that has happened to me too 2-3 times. After finished prints it just starts automatically again and bump into the just printed things. I´m on the old hardware and running 1.14. Have you found any solution yet? I think it started after I updated the ROM half a year ago..but not sure.
@Darkhouse can you elaborate?
Is it a bug in the 1.0 firmware?
When is it triggered?
It has not happended for me in a while, but hate to see it re-appear?