Whats New In 1.4.1.3?

Support for UP Software. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
Marauderz

Whats New In 1.4.1.3?

Post by Marauderz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:59 am

So, I see the new version.. so what's new? And more importantly... does it work? :P

tel

Re: Whats New In 1.4.1.3?

Post by tel » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:00 am

Worked for me, however I had to uninstall and reinstall to get the upgrade as the inplace upgrade never worked. So far only changes I can see are:
- minimise works a little better (still cant change the size, but it does work a bit better than before)
- View option on the main wheel (thought we were losing the wheel!!) which takes you into the different views (may have been there before but just graphic upgraded)
- lot more cloud options on the account screen (and under Library) to for Private Models, Collected Models, Published Models and Purchased Models. More models to choose to download as well (not sure the categories they have them in fit but they are there)
- New Font and some new graphics (eg on the fill density)
- Progress shows Time/Layer and measure now
- Scale has a lock function so you dont accidentally just scale one axis
- Ability to hide previous models imported in the Add menu

That's it from what I can see.

Tiertime_Betty

Re: Whats New In 1.4.1.3?

Post by Tiertime_Betty » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:07 am

PC.
1. Added "moshop" ,Tiertime will offer 500M of free cloud storage and 100 points of downloaded models to the registered users.
2.Fixed bug of crash on PC with cpu what doesn't AVX2 instruction sets--E7500,E8500,Q8300,CELERON
3. Support mac osx 10.12
4. Fixed bug of installing driver failed on win7.
5.Fixed bug of v1.3.2.4 that printer can't be actived
6.Fixed bug that the "turbo" item disappeared while the BOX and BOX+ connected
7 Allow input any character for AP password
8.Optimised software interface.
9. Added prompt dialog box after printing job finished for BOX+ and MINI2

IOS:
1.Optimised software interface. Much more smooth operation in general
2.Add palette for modifying model color.
3.Added "moshop" ,Tiertime will offer 500M of free cloud storage and 100 points of downloaded models to the registered users.