[bug] overlaping rafts

Support for UP Software. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
arhi

[bug] overlaping rafts

Post by arhi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:44 pm

I don't trust UP! enough to put more parts to single print session but was in a rush yesterday and not having parts in time was same as not having them at all so I put few of them on the same print ... hm .. weird .. now I see what ppl meant when they complained about "single part" option missing in studio ... studio overlapped the rafts of the parts (I manually placed the parts so they can fit), parts print ok but the raft is fscked big time... printed one over another :( ... crazy .. this has to be fixed, really, yesterday.. ridiculous :(

tel

Re: [bug] overlaping rafts

Post by tel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:04 pm

You can currently get around it by merging all items on the prinbed. The overlapping rafts disappear once you do that. Not ideal, but it does work

arhi

Post by arhi » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 am

tegregg wrote:You can currently get around it by merging all items on the prinbed. The overlapping rafts disappear once you do that. Not ideal, but it does work
in studio? how? i missed the option :( I know it exists in 2.xx

amd-tec

Post by amd-tec » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:55 pm

arhi wrote:
tegregg wrote:You can currently get around it by merging all items on the prinbed. The overlapping rafts disappear once you do that. Not ideal, but it does work
in studio? how? i missed the option :( I know it exists in 2.xx
Go to upper right corner to wheel and select MORE option then you find MERGE there.
"3D design with intelligent printing"
http://www.amd-tec.com

arhi

Post by arhi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:33 am

thanks!

did I said how much I hate the bloody new wheel control? can't find anything there :(

tel

Post by tel » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:09 am

Yep. In the Studio topic Jason said that it is being removed in the next update :D

arhi

Post by arhi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:49 am

they don't have to remove it for my sake, just add a normal menu on top of everything :)