UP Studio Manual PDF Link

Support for UP Software. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
Marauderz

UP Studio Manual PDF Link

Post by Marauderz » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:48 am

Hi guys, I managed to access the PDF manual for the Windows UP Studio software once through the program once, but I can't seem to be able to find the link again, can anyone tell me where it is?

Protolink3d

Re: UP Studio Manual PDF Link

Post by Protolink3d » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 am

Hi guys,

I see this post is a while back but I am looking for some kind of manual for the newest (Or as new as there is) Up Studio. Can somebody please point me to where I can get the manual ? The resource download page of Up3D support does not have a manual for studio to be downloaded.

I specifically want to know how can I manually adjust the nozzle height.

Thanks
Martin

tel

Post by tel » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:12 am

There is information on the Cetus webpage which also used UP Studio. A bit outdated but better than nothing.

https://www.cetus3d.com/wiki/doku.php

JuanCR

Post by JuanCR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 am

Hi Protolink3d.
You have to click on Calibration -> put the height you need -> Set -> Confirm
Attachments
CALIBRATION marks.jpg
CALIBRATION marks.jpg (47.05 KiB) Viewed 11508 times

Protolink3d

Post by Protolink3d » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Thanks Guys,

I think I did not make my question clear. Usually when I do an Auto Calibration I manually subtract 0.2mm from the nozzle height as I like the raft to be light (If that makes sense) so on the old Up software just before I did a print preview I would just adjust the nozzle height by 0.2mm in the print preview window.(Once OFF after calibration...then it is set until I have to calibrate again) Now I am not sure where to do it here. I did find in the print settings that you can offset the nozzle height and I selected -0.2 there but it made almost no difference. I ended up selecting -0.8mm before I got a nice solid extruded line on the first layer of raft. This just confirms to me that the Auto calibration and Auto Nozzle detect is not actually accurate at all.

Can somebody tell me what the meaning is of Binding and

Tiertime_Betty

Post by Tiertime_Betty » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 pm

we are so sorry for the inconvenience! This pdf is update to v1.6.1.1
https://github.com/lbbetty/TierTime_Iss ... 0Guide.pdf

And you can read our product manual :http://up3d-dev.github.io/download.html
Marauderz wrote:Hi guys, I managed to access the PDF manual for the Windows UP Studio software once through the program once, but I can't seem to be able to find the link again, can anyone tell me where it is?

JimmyTorpedo

Post by JimmyTorpedo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm

I followed the link and the current manual for the new Up Studio is a basic manual for the software. All other manual for the Up Plus2! are citing older versions of the Up Studio Software. I am trying to manually level and adjust the height of my printer as a check off to make sure my printer is printing at its best.

Thanks,
James
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” HST

billy_joule

Post by billy_joule » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 am

JimmyTorpedo wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm
I followed the link and the current manual for the new Up Studio is a basic manual for the software. All other manual for the Up Plus2! are citing older versions of the Up Studio Software. I am trying to manually level and adjust the height of my printer as a check off to make sure my printer is printing at its best.
I'm having the same problem.

The only manual I can find refers to the obsolete software.

Up Studio has been out for years and still the Upbox manual (4.7.1 at time of writing) has not been updated to suit.

Tiertime-Elaine

Post by Tiertime-Elaine » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi Jimmy,

Here's the manual calibration instruction: https://www.tiertime.com/9-point-calibration-method/

Actually, we are updating the user manual. The updated manual will be released soon.

Elaine
JimmyTorpedo wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Thanks,
James