Page 1 of 1

Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 pm
by pp3dp.nl
Saw the update, version 2.18 is available. No information anywhere yet, ony difference I noticed is under Tools, there is another ''Print again'' option but with Job1 next to it. I don't know what it does because it doesn't work, the text is grey.

I thought this would be a great update because they were working on an overhaul, is that still coming or is there more to this update?

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:25 pm
by steelmans
I really hope that was released by mistake!

I was hoping for something like this....
Image

not something like this....
Image

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 pm
by amd-tec
Hope they did more than that one option...

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:17 am
by steelmans
amd-tec wrote:Hope they did more than that one option...
Looks like it was a minor update. Apparently they have added support for a new print surface they are producing. When detecting the nozzle height you will be asked to select the board type.

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:51 am
by Tiertime-Joseph
Yes, it is a minor update.

We just announced UP Flex Print Board, which will be supported starting from 2.18.

Release Notes:

1. Added UP Flex Print Board support. UP Flex Print Board replaces the PCB board. Removing the printed parts off the print board will be easier than ever.

2. Added Traditional Chinese support for interface

3. Various minor bug fixes.

Joseph

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:57 am
by steelmans
Tiertime-Joseph wrote:Yes, it is a minor update.

We just announced UP Flex Print Board, which will be supported starting from 2.18.

Release Notes:

1. Added UP Flex Print Board support. UP Flex Print Board replaces the PCB board. Removing the printed parts off the print board will be easier than ever.

2. Added Traditional Chinese support for interface

3. Various minor bug fixes.

Joseph
Hi Joseph, Where can I find information on the flex print board? Is it available yet and where can I buy it in the UK?

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:20 pm
by Tiertime-Joseph
Hello,

We are gradually distributing the UP Flex Print Board through our distribution channel. It will be available very soon. There will be an update on the new offering on the website as well.

It is much better than the PCB board.

Happy Printing!

Joseph

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:11 pm
by jack_n
Hi,

i have installed 2.18 but can not find something related to the flex board.

Is this not available for Up box?

Thanks

Joachim

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:59 am
by Liova
jack_n wrote:Hi,

i have installed 2.18 but can not find something related to the flex board.

Is this not available for Up box?
When you calibrate nozzle height now there is a dialogue asking what type of board are you using.

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:04 am
by Stefan
Liova wrote:
jack_n wrote:Hi,

i have installed 2.18 but can not find something related to the flex board.

Is this not available for Up box?
When you calibrate nozzle height now there is a dialogue asking what type of board are you using.
I don't see that option??

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:29 am
by tel
You get it when going through the auto bed leveling or auto nozzle height process.

Re: Up software 2.18

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:56 pm
by Stefan
tegregg wrote:You get it when going through the auto bed leveling or auto nozzle height process.
Can you provide a screen shot?

Cheers.