[FEATURE REQUEST] Multiple printers on one computer

Support for UP Software. To report a bug, post with a title [BUG REPORT]. To request a feature, post with a title [FEATURE REQUEST]
benglish
[FEATURE REQUEST] Multiple printers on one computer

Post by benglish » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

I'd like to be able to use multiple printers at the same time from the same computer without disconnecting the USB cables.

I now have three UP!s of various ages. One original Up! plus, a later UP! plus, and now a black friday UP! Plus 2. I'd like to be able to run them off the same computer. I have read the threads that suggest using a USB switch, but there are problems associated with that plan, and I've read of people having issues with that on V1.19 and 2. Can you add a drop-down printer select menu to the Up! software please? I'd like to be able to monitor status, preheat, and print to different printers from the same computer. I don't want to plug and unplug the USB cables every time...they are routed cleanly out of the way. Software would make it much easier. Pretty Please! (Also, users who have 1 UP! and like it will be more likely to buy a second UP! if they knew it would be easy to use both on the same computer)

Thanks,

Blake