Y is steady, but X and Z are weak. X doesn't move to home position on initialization. Z can't lift up by itself. Please find the movie on http://web00.creamlab.net/tmp/up/ for the behavior and the noise.
What I did are as following:
- set up the printer according to the UP! User Manual.
- set nozzle height.
- started printing the calibration model (Calibrate96.UP3) using default settings. this is my first print and it started flawlessly, X and Z were working at this moment.
- after rafts and some layers printed, X stopped moving.
- cancelled the print.
- cycled the power and initiated initialization. X still not working. found Z is not working too.
- removed the cover and inspected throughout the board and wirings. didn't found any problems except a whisker on a heat sink. unplug and replugged the connectors. still X and Z not working.
The power regulator and the motor drivers seem to be ok. I checked the waveforms on the motors with an oscilloscope, and took +/- 20V (40Vp-p), bi-phase, sub-stepped pulses.
I emailed about this problem to firstname.lastname@example.org twice (on Mar 10 and Mar 24), but I got no response. Is that wrong address to send?
UP! Plus, Model: 3DP-14-4A
UP! Software 1.18
Windows Vista 32bit, Japanese
Plugin power: 100V AC 50Hz
Ambient temp/hum: 15 C 60%