Snail shell

Share projects and models that you like, and wow the fellow Uppers!
JuliaDee

Re: Snail shell

Post by JuliaDee » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:31 pm

roller wrote:I noticed a familiar face appearing in some of the current hosts of his work!
:-) In my early days of Up ownership I used his designs to push the limits of what the Up can do. That orange vase is to this day one of the nicest prints I've ever done. It's amazing how well his designs print with FDM, no matter how complex they look.
roller wrote:Having a look around I also noticed a potential double infringement by QU-BD ... looks like they are using his work to sell their project and they called their product One Up and Two Up
Don't get me started on those people. I got my refund and will never have anything to do with them again.

julia

SiberianTIGER

Post by SiberianTIGER » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanx for answer! So sad... I would like to print one for yourself... For test and this shell is beautiful.
My English is bad, sorry. Hi from Russia!

roller

Post by roller » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:55 am

JuliaDee wrote: Don't get me started on those people. I got my refund and will never have anything to do with them again.

julia
Yes, I didn't want to openly show my contempt for them when you and another made your printer orders but I found the same thing when I bought my extruder/hotend from them on the earlier kickstarter. My gear was ok but I was about the only local who managed to get a working product on time. The design was nowhere as decent as the talked it up to be.

SeaweedCrisps

Post by SeaweedCrisps » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:01 pm

ah damn, such a shame the design isnt available open source anymore :cry: would love to print this on me up! mini
http://www.myminifactory.com/ - free 3D file sharing platform