Coffee place for all the Uppers. Discuss about UP techniques, sharing ideas and tips. Coffee is on the house.
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:47 am
- Location: The Netherlands
Last edited by scubamatt41
on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always breath out on the way UP
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
What is the name of the black sheet, do you know what material it is made from, and where is it available?
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 am
From the one time I saw a Gekko sheet, it smelled quite similar to polystyrene. I've only ever found styrene sheet in white, though.