Up Studio

Talk about anything.
Diego.Giovany

Re: Up Studio

Post by Diego.Giovany » Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi Janson, can the updates be more frequent? It's quiet for long now, and it kind rised the hopes...

Thanks

Tiertime-Jason

Post by Tiertime-Jason » Tue May 31, 2016 1:14 am

Another update is going to be released in a couple of weeks.
Which will contain features to define your material temperatures
save up to 10 print jobs in machine and reprint them later.
and significantly improve performance in terms of handling large stl files and smoothness.

The UP Studio is a program we made from scratch, so new features will be added but the priority goes to stability and usability. :)

Xanthos

Post by Xanthos » Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 am

Tiertime-Jason wrote:Another update is going to be released in a couple of weeks.
and significantly improve performance in terms of handling large stl files and smoothness.

The UP Studio is a program we made from scratch, so new features will be added but the priority goes to stability and usability. :)
Thanks Jason!

orthoa

Post by orthoa » Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 am

Tiertime-Jason wrote:Another update is going to be released in a couple of weeks.

Will we be able to adjust infill percentage? Would be a handy feature to have.

Diego.Giovany

Post by Diego.Giovany » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:58 am

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The printed parts seems to be better than using octave temperature mod... Thanks !!

Janson, I love the 1.0.0.0 ability to change the materials... but I have a new odd bug:

The seam line of my prints is way more visible using up studio... did the slicer code has been changed too?
I can upload some photos if needed.

Thanks Man, you are all amazing !!!!
Last edited by Diego.Giovany on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3DWP

Post by 3DWP » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:39 am

Diego,

There is also a thread about this in ''Software'', more people noticed the seam but also less accuracy: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=55344&start=40

Sunny

Post by Sunny » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:00 pm

printman wrote:Can't seem to get it running on Windows 7 - is this only for Windows 10? will be disapointed if so...

downloaded from here ( https://www.up3d.com/?r=support/download ) mac installer not working for me either. anyone had luck?

Downloaded the x86 thinking it might have been for windows 7 x86... installed it but the start up folder is empty and no executible file for the software... any help? :shock:

Yes i am also having problem when launching the software. i am not able to see the XYZ panel. the screen just completely blank.

carl

Post by carl » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 am

Hello, I have problems with recently released versions of UP Studio software.
Printer is UP plus 2.

The latest working version for me is 1.4.1.3 , though it will crash if I try 0.2mm/default speed printings.
After few crashes, the software will messed up and I have to turn back to old 2.18 , which is only a little fewer problem-some.

I have tried UPS 1.5.0.3 , 1.4.3.1 , 1.4.2.1 , x64 versions on win7. (can't run x86).
Crashed upon hitting printing or print review, failed printings like lacks of top or bottom,
abnormal printing time (too long), and even popped up a window said like that I don't have correct certifications.

Back to 1.4.1.3 . I can print now once I don't touch 0.20mm/default speed.
However, after few crashes (forgot to change settings),
UP Studio start telling me that the print is out of printable area even that is just 15x40x40mm .

I don't know where to put an issue ticket to you, so I asking for help here.

Please, help me solve these persisting problems accompanied me since the first day I got the machine.

Tiertime-Jason

Post by Tiertime-Jason » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Hello Carl,

your problem with UP Studio could be due to the certification prompt, I am wondering if you have connection to the internet and the UP Studio is not being blocked for internet access. As the UP Studio need to download a certificate from our server soon after it being installed. If it cannot get the certificate, all the prints will be faulty. Once the certificated is downloaded you wont need internet access for printing.

Manny

Post by Manny » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi guys, I'm finding a very annoying problem with Up studio. I'm running it on a Mac and I just had the CPU upgrade.

My problem is that when I try to print a job sometimes the software doesn't send the signal to the printer (that first beep after the slicing and sending is done) and just sits there with blue lights for 20 minutes. Then tries to print with a nozzle that's not even close to the right melting temperature.

Now if I cancel this job I can't re slice or print another model as the software still shows stop and pause on the side. This also happens after I suscessfully print a job and it completes, I then want to print another item and again I can't, it still showing the stop and pause buttons. Only way to fix this is by closing UP studio and hitting the power switch at the back of the printer.

Any advice that can be given would be appreciated :)

Thanks.

Manny

wackojacko

Post by wackojacko » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:05 pm

You might find that your printer is paused, might be the filament detection if it's the UP BOX. Might be if you open the door too soon at the end of a print job (BOX & Mini 2), the printer goes into pause mode even though the job is finished.
Bruce
http://www.3DPrintingSystems.com

Need help with your printer, check out our Youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/3dprinting ... /playlists

elizamaloney

Post by elizamaloney » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:29 am

What file does the 3D item have to be in to be imported into software, STL file doesn't work....

espinetegg

Post by espinetegg » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:24 pm

hi guys:

I have installed up studio 1.6.10 beta an it crashes in windows 10....

I have uninstalled an reinstalled and it crash

¿any solution?

thanks

smith59

Post by smith59 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Please make it Window Mode

its really bad on fullscreen

mharris1

NEED HELP: FEED RATE UPSTUDIO

Post by mharris1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Can anyone please guide me that how can I know that at what "FED RATE", the UPSTUDIO software operate normally and how can I find it in the software?